Oops... please sign in to use this entry method. If you're new here, welcome... register to get going (it just takes a few moments.)Sign In/Join
Browse instant Win Contests Browse Sweepstakes
If you didn't find the answer you're looking for, contact us directly. Just fill out the fields below and send us your question. A member of our Customer Care team will respond to you right away.
You are attempting to access the MCR site using an unsupported browser. Please note that the only supported versions of Safari are version 9.0.1 or higher. We do not support Safari for Windows. You may use any of the browsers below.
PLEASE NOTE; THESE RULES DIFFER FROM THOSE OF PREVIOUS YEARS. READ CAREFULLY FOR DATES AND CHANGES. New membership will not be available after 1/23/17 and no code entry will be permitted after 3/22/17.
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
a. Spend My Coke Rewards Points: During any Individual Sweepstakes Period, visit the Website and log in to your My Coke Rewards Account (herein referred to as an "Account"), if you already have one. Click on the Sweepstakes you wish to enter, and follow the links and instructions to debit your Account by the required number of My Coke Rewards points for that Sweepstakes. You automatically will receive the pre-selected number of entries into the applicable Sweepstakes. During the Promotion Period, Sponsor may elect to operate individual Sweepstakes which do not require My Coke Rewards Points to enter, in which event you will automatically receive the pre-selected number of entries into the applicable Sweepstakes without debiting points.
b. Free Method of Entry: During any Individual Sweepstakes Period, to enter a sweepstakes for which you are qualified, hand print your name, address, phone number, My Coke Rewards username (email address), age, and the title of the sweepstakes you wish to enter on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "2017 My Coke Rewards Sweepstakes – Free Entry" and write the title of the Sweepstakes that you wish to enter on the envelope, c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5996, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5996. For each mailed-in entry, you will receive 1 entry into the individual Sweepstakes indicated on your entry card and envelope. Limit: 1 entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. All mail-in entries must be postmarked and received by the dates set forth in the Sweepstakes Info for the individual Sweepstakes.
For All Entries: Limit: Each participant may submit up to 100 total entries per calendar day across all individual Sweepstakes by any method or combination of methods of entry, and allocate those entries as he/she wishes (e.g., a member enters 3 different, individual sweepstakes 30 times each, plus enters a 4th sweepstakes, 10 times, for a total of 100 entries that day). Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated maximum number of entries by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and any of the Sponsor’s other promotions. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. Regardless of method of entry, participant must have a valid physical address linked to his or her Account. If a participant does not provide a physical address when required, or if his or her email address is deemed to be invalid, Sponsor reserves the right to invalidate the entry, and/or to lock Member's Account, in its sole discretion.
6. Drawings: On or about the drawing date set forth in the Sweepstakes Info section for each Sweepstakes, the Administrator will select the potential winner(s) for each Sweepstakes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received for that Sweepstakes. Each potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone. The odds of winning a particular prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable Sweepstakes.
7. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Except where prohibited, each potential winner of a prize valued at $600 or greater (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return, within 5 days of the date notice is given (unless different timing is indicated by Administrator), a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (the "Declaration") in order to claim his/her prize and fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. Declarations may be required for other prizes, and Administrator will specify this in the win email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond, or fails to sign and return the Declaration (if applicable) within the required time period, the potential winner may be disqualified and forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize valued at more than $25 is disqualified for any reason, Administrator may select an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates, if time permits. If all potential alternate winners of a prize are disqualified, no further drawings will take place and that prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed prizes valued at $25 or less will not be awarded.
8. Individual Sweepstakes: The Sweepstakes' starting, ending, postmarked by and received by, and drawing dates/times, the prize descriptions, age requirements (if they differ from standard 13), status requirements, other requirements that differ from standard requirements, and other information for each individual Sweepstakes are set forth in the Sweepstakes Info section of each individual Sweepstakes. Prizes consist only of those items and/or services specifically described as part of the prize. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in any Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for the Sponsor, applicable prize providers and their respective designees to use entrant’s first and last name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, and any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to any prize or entrant's Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of any individual Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, human error, virus, or other technical problems, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) modify the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Official Rules without suspending it; (b) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Official Rules; or (c) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, from participation in any 2017 My Coke Rewards Sweepstakes or any other promotions sponsored by The Coca‑Cola Company. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of any part of any 2017 My Coke Rewards Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of the Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in a Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, providers and their respective agents and agencies, officers, directors, and employees, as well as any specific parties that may be identified in the Sweepstakes Info, (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in any Sweepstakes, or receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, cellular, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of any Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail or email; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses or statutory damages) and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes for any individual sweepstakes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in any individual Sweepstakes to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with any of the 2017 My Coke Rewards Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. 2017 My Coke Rewards Sweepstakes Results: Click here for a list of confirmed winners to date.