Reward Info< Check out our entire catalog
Take charge today and dedicate yourself to a new kind of healthy living. Health® is the magazine for women providing information and inspiration for all aspects of a healthy life. The experts of Health® are here to help you:
- Discover healthy recipes and tips for the food you love
- Find fun new ways to stay in shape and feel great
- Get beauty secrets to help you look amazing at any age
Red Street Style Headphones.See Details
This Old House Magazine 1-Year Subscription.See Details
Diet Coke® T-Shirt.See Details
Sprite® T-Shirt.See Details
MagazineGold™ Card.See Details
2 Slice Retro Toaster.See Details
$25 Restaurant.com® E-Gift Certificate.See Details
$10 Nike® E-Gift Card Code.See Details
Coke Zero® T-Shirt.See Details
All Weather Projector Clock.See Details
12 4x8 Photo Cards from Shutterfly.See Details
$25 Bass Pro Shops® E-Gift Card.See Details
PEOPLE® magazine 13-Issue Subscription.See Details
$5 Off Any Six Flags® Family Meal Deal.See Details
Wireless Cell Phone Speaker.See Details
$20 E-Gift Card to Barnes & Noble.See Details
$20 HomeGoods/TJ Maxx/Marshalls E-Card.See Details
It's easy to enter codes and view your point balance using your mobile device. For this to work properly, you must link your phone to your My Coke Rewards account.
1. Sign in. If you forget to include your mobile number on the Registration page, don't worry - you can always add it on the Preferences page (as long as you are signed in).
2. Wait for a confirmation text message from My Coke Rewards (2653). Reply "Yes" to confirm that the number you entered is correct.
3. That's it. Now your phone is linked. Text your My Coke Rewards codes to 2653 and they will automatically be credited to your account.
Texting "BAL" to 2653 will allow you to receive your point balance. If you decide to unlink that phone or link a different number (only one phone number can be linked at a time), go back to the Preference within My Account.