My Coke Rewards Beta
(Updated December 10, 2013)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. By participating, you agree to the following rules governing the My Coke Rewards Beta Program, including any changes that are made. The date above indicates the date of the most recent change in the Rules.
A. Overview of the My Coke Rewards Beta Program
The My Coke Rewards Beta Program (the "Program") is a program sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company ("Sponsor") through which individuals can accrue "status" or participate in "missions" (defined in Section F, below) through interacting with The Coca-Cola Company and its products. There may also be contests or sweepstakes available, see Section F, below.
B. Eligibility for Public
The Program is open to legal residents of any of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years or older at the time of enrollment. Some Missions may be available only to those of other ages (always older than 13, e.g. 18 or 21), as indicated in the rules for the particular Mission. The Program is provided to individuals only. Corporations, associations or groups may not participate. The Program is void where prohibited by law.
C. Ineligibility for Those Related to The Coca-Cola Company - Program Participation
Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, and their respective divisions, parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates (“Coca‑Cola Companies”), members of immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of employees or non-employee workers of any of the Coca-Cola Companies, may participate in the program, but will be ineligible to win a prize through any sweepstakes or contest, or through a Mission, unless the specific Mission rules state otherwise. Note: Each employee or non-employee worker must enroll for the Program using his or her company email address, if one was provided. Attempted violation of this rule will result in disqualification from the Program and is grounds for disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
Employees of ePrize, Inc., R/GA Media Group Inc., IBM Corporation, Fair Isaac Corporation, Bunchball, Inc., and any other agencies or companies involved in the development or execution of the Program and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee may not participate in the Program in any way.
D. Duration of Program
The current phase of the Program begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on January 1, 2014 and is scheduled to end at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2014 (the "Program Period"), but Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend, modify, or cancel the Program, at its discretion, at any time.
E. Enrolling in the Program
How to Become a My Coke Rewards Beta Member:
If you have an existing Coca-Cola account (an "Account"), you may use that in the process of becoming a My Coke Rewards Beta member. You may have created a Coca-Cola Account by becoming a My Coke Rewards member or through a Branded Site or other Coca‑Cola Company site (e.g. Sprite.com or ArcticHome.com). If you have an Account, use your username and password and follow the links and instructions to become a My Coke Rewards Beta member.
If you do not yet have an Account, if you are an individual who is 13 years of age or older and you meet the other eligibility requirements stated in these Rules, visit http://www.mycokerewards.com/beta/home and follow the links and instructions to complete the process of becoming a My Coke Rewards Beta member. In the process, you will create an Account. You can click on "Register Now" or connect via your Facebook or Twitter account and follow the onscreen instructions to become a My Coke Rewards Beta member. An individual must have a unique, valid email address to become a My Coke Rewards Beta member.
An individual who registers as a My Coke Rewards Beta member is a "Member." Member may follow the links and instructions to link his/her social media accounts. Once Member has completed this process, Sponsor will keep track of activities he/she completes via social media or otherwise, that are part of any activity referred to in Section F, below.
Limit: 1 Account per person, 5 Accounts per household and 10 Accounts per physical address, but only 1 Account per individual, under all circumstances. Do not create a new Account if you are already a My Coke Rewards member or have another Coca-Cola Account. The person who is the authorized email account holder of the email address indicated when registering must provide date of birth information when registering for an Account and will be deemed to be the Member. If a Member is eligible for any prize via Mission or sweepstakes, or for any physical Award or other item, he or she will need to have a valid physical address linked to his or her Account. If Member does not provide a physical address when required, or if his or her email address is deemed to be invalid, Sponsor reserves the right not to fulfill the prize, Award or other item, to invalidate the Member's participation or win, and/or to lock Member's Account, in its sole discretion. Any attempt by any individual to exceed any specified limits by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that individual’s entries, rewards, and/or status and that individual may be disqualified from participating in any of the Sponsor’s promotions. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries, rewards, and/or status for that individual.
F. Missions and Status
1. Missions: During the Program Period, Sponsor may offer group activities or challenges which may unlock awards for the group of Members who participate in that activity. There also may be contests or sweepstakes with prizes for Members who are winners. Each of the group activities or challenges is referred to as a "Mission." Each Mission, contest, or sweepstakes will have specific, separate rules which govern it and which specify the applicable award(s) or prize(s). A participant must be a registered Member to claim any award or prize.
2. During the Program Period, Sponsor may also offer activities that may be completed by an individual Member. Actions taken by Members may contribute to their "status" in the Program. Status is determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and the ways that status increases will fluctuate throughout the Program Period. A Member's status will be reflected on his or her profile page when the Member is logged in. When a Member reaches a particular status, he or she may be given the opportunity to claim an Award or enter a sweepstakes, for which there will be specific, separate rules.
G. Information Accuracy:
Each Member is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of his/her information and is encouraged to check "Settings" regularly. Each Member is responsible for ensuring that the email address, name, and the mailing address associated with his/her Beta membership are accurate and up to date, as well as the social media accounts that Member has connected to the Beta membership. Sponsor is not responsible for non-receipt of a prize that was shipped to the email address or the mailing address listed in the Member's Settings. Changes to a Member's information may only be made by the Member. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by any Member participating in the Program.
At the end of the Program Period, Member will forfeit any status or unclaimed awards or prizes associated with his or her Beta membership, without compensation, unless the Program is extended by Sponsor.
H. Modifications and Termination of the Program
Sponsor reserves the right to modify any of the Rules or Program details set forth herein, including, but not limited to, the duration of the Program Period, and methods by which Members may participate, at any time, with notice, even though these changes may affect a Member's ability to accrue status or participate in Missions. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend the Program at any time, for any reason, with notice, even though termination may affect a Member's ability to accrue status or participate in Missions. In the event of an early termination, Members will have 30 days from date Program termination is announced to claim any unclaimed awards and/or prizes. A Member's continued participation in the Program constitutes the Member's acceptance of any changes to these Program Rules. Members are responsible for remaining knowledgeable of any changes that Sponsor may make to these Rules. The most current version of these Rules, which will indicate the date they were last updated, will be available on the MCR 3.0 Beta website and will supersede all previous versions of these Program Rules.
I. General Program Rules
1. Status and some awards have no cash value and are only benefits of participation in the Program. Prizes and other awards with cash value may be available through the Program, through sweepstakes, contests or otherwise.
3. The Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue the participation privileges of any Member who engages in any fraudulent activity, unsportsmanlike activity, or uses the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Rules or with any federal, state or local laws, statutes or ordinances. Discontinued participation privileges may result in the loss of all accumulated status, awards, and/or prizes that have not yet been redeemed or utilized, including but not limited to the voiding of digital codes or e-cards. In addition, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
4. Sponsor reserves the right to rescind status, awards, and/or prizes that have not yet been redeemed or utilized, even if they have been credited to a Member, which were obtained as a result of fraudulent or unsportsmanlike activity or technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software related to the Program.
5. Status, awards, and/or prizes that have not yet been redeemed or utilized are not the property of a Member and may be revoked at any time by Sponsor and/or its partners as set forth herein, and they may not be transferred or assigned, except as specifically permitted by Sponsor from time to time. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, collecting or redemption of status, awards, and/or prizes, or a Member's compliance with these Program Rules will be resolved by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
6. Members are responsible for the payment of all taxes, if any, which may result from the awards or prizes received as part of the Program.
J. Limitation of Liability
1. The Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information, for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with the Program or utilized by the Member, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network, cellular network, or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access any website or online service, or for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction. In the event of a printing error, neither The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, ePrize, Inc., nor their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and respective agents and their agencies, suppliers and other companies involved in the development or execution of the Program or the production or distribution of Program materials (“Coca-Cola Parties”) shall have any liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ANY OF THE COCA-COLA PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM OR MERCHANDISE OR PRIZES OFFERED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF THE SPONSOR IMPROPERLY DENIES A MEMBER ANY AWARD OR PRIZE, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF THE APPLICABLE AWARD OR PRIZE. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, A MEMBER WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED. The Coca‑Cola Parties, are not responsible for any products or services offered by any third party, and TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY RELATED THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Each Member agrees to rely solely on the manufacturer's warranties, if any, for any prizes or awards provided through this Program.
2. As a condition of participating in this Program, each Member agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program, or any prizes or awards obtained through the Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by arbitration under the Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Arbitration will take place in Fulton County, Georgia; (2) any and all claims, judgments and rewards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Program, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any Member be permitted to seek recovery for, and Member hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and statutory damages, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
3. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Program Rules, or the rights and obligations of Member and the Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Georgia, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia; provided, however, that any issues or questions that provide for the application of the laws of another jurisdiction shall be governed by the law of the jurisdiction stated in those rules.
4. These Program Rules constitute the entire agreement between Program participants and Sponsor pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Program Rules shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof (whether or not similar), nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided. If any provision of these Program Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Program Rules, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
If you didn't find the answer you're looking for, contact us directly. Just fill out the fields below and send us your question. A member of our Customer Care team will respond to you right away.