- This is your status level. The higher the status level, the greater your rewards. Boost your status by completing Challenges.
My Coke Rewards Beta
(Updated December 8, 2014)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. By participating, you agree to the following rules governing the My Coke Rewards Beta Program, including any changes that are made. The date above indicates the date of the most recent change in the Rules.
A. Overview of the My Coke Rewards Beta Program
The My Coke Rewards Beta Program (the "Program") is a program sponsored by The Coca‑Cola Company ("Sponsor") through which individuals can participate in "Challenges" (defined in Section F, below) and accrue "status" through interacting with The Coca‑Cola Company and its products. In addition, members of the Program ("Members") can collect points by purchasing and entering codes from packages marked with "My Coke Rewards" on caps, labeling or other packaging of selected Coca‑Cola Company brands ("Participating Brand Packaging"), or through other methods as may be added from time to time. Members may redeem their points for merchandise or other items of value, use their points to enter sweepstakes or instant win promotions, or for other purposes as described below. For certain Challenges, sweepstakes, or instant win promotions, codes from Participating Brand Packaging may be used as a method of entry. Points may be spent on certain catalog items (see Sections G and H, below).
B. Eligibility for Public
The Program is open to legal residents of any of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years or older at the time of enrollment. Some Challenges, sweepstakes, or instant win promotions may be available only to those of other ages (always older than 13, e.g. 18 or 21), as indicated in the rules for the particular Challenge. Only individuals can be Members of the Program; Corporations, associations or groups may not participate. The Program is void where prohibited by law.
C. Ineligibility for Those Related to The Coca‑Cola Company - Program Participation
Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, and their respective divisions, parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates ("Coca‑Cola Companies"), members of immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of employees or non-employee workers of any of the Coca‑Cola Companies, may participate in the program, but will be ineligible to win a prize through any sweepstakes, instant win promotion, or contest, or through a Challenge, unless the specific Challenge rules state otherwise. Note: Each employee or non-employee worker must enroll for the Program using his or her company email address, if one was provided. Attempted violation of this rule will result in disqualification from the Program and is grounds for disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
Employees of HelloWorld, Inc., R/GA Media Group Inc., IBM Corporation, Fair Isaac Corporation, Bunchball, Inc., Mass Relevance, Inc., Janrain, Inc., and any other agencies or companies involved in the development or execution of the Program and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee may not participate in the Program in any way.
D. Duration of Program
The current phase of the Program begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on January 1, 2014 and is scheduled to end at 11:59 p.m. ET on January 19, 2015 (the "Program Period"), but Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend, modify, or cancel the Program, at its discretion, at any time. Codes may be entered on www.mycokerewards.com/beta/home (the "Website") beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on June 24, 2014 until 11:59 p.m. ET on January 19, 2015 (the "Collection Period"), and participants will be able to redeem points at any time during the Program Period as set forth in Section G below. Participants can collect points by the methods set forth in Section F below.
E. Enrolling in the Program
How to Become a My Coke Rewards Beta Member:
If you have an existing Coca‑Cola account (an "Account"), you must use that in the process of becoming a My Coke Rewards Beta Member. You may have created a Coca‑Cola Account by becoming a My Coke Rewards member or through a Branded Site or other Coca‑Cola Company site (e.g. Sprite.com or ArcticHome.com). If you have an Account, use your username and password and follow the links and instructions to become a Member. You are not permitted to have more than one Account.
If you do not yet have an Account, if you are an individual who is 13 years of age or older and you meet the other eligibility requirements stated in these Rules, visit www.mycokerewards.com/beta/home and follow the links and instructions to complete the process of becoming a My Coke Rewards Beta Member. In the process, you will create an Account. You can click on "Register Now" or connect via your Facebook or Twitter account and follow the onscreen instructions to accept the Program Rules to become a Member. An individual must have a unique, valid email address to become a My Coke Rewards Beta Member.
To participate in Challenges that require participation on social media platforms, a Member must follow the links and instructions to link his/her social media accounts to her/her Account.
Limit: 1 Account per person, 5 Accounts per household and 10 Accounts per physical address, but only 1 Account per individual, under all circumstances. Do not create a new Account if you are already a My Coke Rewards member or have another Coca‑Cola Account. The person who is the authorized email account holder of the email address indicated when registering must provide date of birth information when registering for an Account and will be deemed to be the Member. If a Member is eligible for any prize via Challenge, sweepstakes, or instant win promotion, or for any physical reward or other item, he or she will need to have a valid physical address linked to his or her Account. If a Member does not provide a physical address when required, or if his or her email address is deemed to be invalid, Sponsor reserves the right not to fulfill the prize, reward or other item, to invalidate the Member's participation or win, and/or to lock the Member's Account, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any attempt by any individual to exceed any specified limits by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that individual’s entries, rewards, and/or status and that individual may be disqualified from participating in any of the Sponsor’s promotions. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries, rewards, and/or status for that individual.
There are three status levels: Bronze, Silver and Gold. Members begin at the Bronze status level and may increase their status to Silver and then Gold by participation in Challenges and other activities identified by Sponsor from time to time. Status is determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and the ways in which status increases may vary throughout the Program Period. A Member's status and the number of status units he/she needs to accumulate in order to reach the next status level will be reflected on the Website when the Member is logged in.
Sponsor may describe actions that will increase status and the number of status units that each action will add, along with any limits which may apply. Sponsor also may increase status units at its discretion. As your status increases, you may unlock access to exclusive content or activities, such as additional catalog items or sweepstakes, or instant win promotions, available only to those at that status level. Sponsor may also give Bonus Points to a Member when he or she advances to a higher status level. When a Member reaches a particular status level, he or she may be given the opportunity to claim a reward, or to enter a sweepstakes or an instant win promotion.
During the Program Period, Sponsor may offer group activities which may award prizes for the group of Members who participate in that activity. There also may be contests, sweepstakes, or instant win promotions associated with group activities, with prizes for Members who are winners. Sponsor may also offer activities that may be completed by an individual Member. Each Challenge, contest, sweepstakes, or instant win promotion which awards a prize will have specific, separate rules which govern it and which specify the applicable prize(s). A participant must be a registered Member to claim any prize.
H. Code Entry and Point Collection:
1. Program Members may collect points at any time during the Program Period, by entering codes from Participating Brand Packaging, listed here www.mycokerewards.com/participatingBrands.do and updated from time to time. Codes may also be obtained through other methods as offered from time to time, including but not limited to, scratch cards, print pieces, or check-out coupons. The Program is integrated with the My Coke Rewards Program in such a way that the Member's point balance in the My Coke Rewards Beta Program is combined with his or her point balance in the My Coke Rewards Program, if he or she has a My Coke Rewards membership. Accruing or spending points in one of the programs will affect the point balance in the single, unified Account (the “Integrated Account”).
2. Locate the code on the product package (on the cup, under cap, inside package, etc.) or promotional item. Enter codes (a) on the Website, the My Coke Rewards website and/or a Branded Site, or (b) through text message with a text-messaging-capable device ("Device") by texting to "COKE" (2653), (c) on Facebook (Facebook.com/MyCokeRewards), or (d) through the My Coke Rewards Mobile App, as described below.
(a) Website/Branded Site: Visit the Website, My Coke Rewards website, or Branded Site during the Collection Period (or shorter period, if indicated on Branded Site) and follow the links and instructions to either register or Sign In and enter codes.
(b) Text Messaging: Using a Device, send a text message with your code to the short code "COKE" (2653). If you have included the phone number of your Device in your Account enrollment profile, the points will be credited to your Account. If the phone number has not been included in your Account profile, you must link the Device to the Account within 72 hours or forfeit the codes and associated points. If you credit your Account via text messaging you will be charged according to your carrier's standard text-messaging rates and should contact your carrier for pricing plans and details. Each text message, sent or received, may incur a charge as provided in your rate plan. Message and data rates may apply. Once you have linked your phone number to your Account, if you enter codes via text messaging, you will receive 1 text message in response to each code entry, unless otherwise specified in the specific promotion. Text messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers.
(c) Facebook: Visit Facebook.com/MyCokeRewards during the Collection Period (or shorter period, if indicated on Branded Site) and follow the links and instructions to enter codes.
(d) My Coke Rewards Mobile App: Using a smartphone running Android or iOS operating system, download the My Coke Rewards App from either Google Play or the Apple Store. Once installed, locate the icon to enter codes and follow the links and instructions to do so.
3. Your Account (or your Integrated Account, as applicable) will be credited with the points you have collected. Some methods may not be available during the entire Program Period. Sponsor reserves the right to change, add, or remove the methods by which you can collect points.
4. Sponsor reserves the right to change the number of points awarded for purchases at any time during the Program. Points collected through other methods including but not limited to, scratch cards, codes in print, or codes on check-out coupons, may vary in value. Bonus Points are defined as (a) points collected by means other than entering codes from Participating Brand Packaging, such as points awarded as prizes, and/or (b) points collected from codes on Participating Brand Packaging that vary from the amounts listed at www.mycokerewards.com/participatingBrands.do, as the amounts may be amended from time to time.
5. Codes can only be used 1 time in either the My Coke Rewards Beta Program or the My Coke Rewards Program. Limit: Members may accrue no more than 100 points per week for valid codes from Participating Brand Packaging (except for Bonus Points, which have a separate limit of 2,000 points per Member, per week). For purposes of this limit, a week is defined as beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET each Monday and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET the following Sunday. Bonus Points are not included in the points per week limit. If a Member were to enter 20 invalid codes on a given day, the Member would be unable to enter any more codes that day. Regardless of method of accruing points, including prizes, a Member may accrue no more than 10,000 points per week. All point limits apply to a Member’s Integrated Account, if any.
6. Members may be invited to submit the names and email addresses or Facebook contact information of friends who are eligible to enroll in the Program. Each person referred by a Member will receive an email or Facebook invitation solely notifying him or her about the Program. The email or invitation will be sent directly from the Member to the friend and Sponsor will not collect information about the friend unless the friend later enrolls in the Program and provides the information. Members may only refer persons with whom they have an existing relationship.
7. It is a violation of the Program for anyone to purchase or otherwise acquire codes from third parties, to combine codes obtained by others for deposit into a single Account, and/or to transfer or sell codes under any circumstance, other than in programs authorized by Sponsor. Furthermore, corporations, associations or other groups are not permitted to be Members in the Program. It is fraudulent for any individual or company, association, or group to direct, encourage, or allow individuals to use a single Account for the purpose of accumulating points for combined use. Any attempt to combine or transfer codes or points will result in Member’s disqualification from the Program and forfeiture of all points in the Member’s Account. Sponsor reserves the right to take any action it deems appropriate, in its sole discretion, in the event that it believes (in its sole discretion) that any Member has violated any of these provisions.
8. Once a Member inputs a code, the validation of the code and potential points or other value earned for the code will be subject to verification by an independent judging organization whose decisions on the outcome are in its sole discretion and are final and binding. Points will not be awarded until after the verification process is complete. Codes are void if (a) not obtained in accordance with these Program Rules and through legitimate channels; (b) any part of the code or the packaging or promotional item on which it is printed is counterfeit, altered, defective, tampered with, or irregular in any way; or (c) obtained as the result of a sale or transfer which Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines is in violation of these Program Rules and the objectives of the Program. Valid points will appear in the Member’s Account (or Integrated Account, as applicable) within 5 business days after verification is complete. If additional time is needed for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to award points in more than 5 days.
9. If a Member believes that points were not properly accrued to his/her Account, the Member must notify Sponsor by using one of the communication options in the Contact Us page found at www.mycokerewards.com/beta/contact.do, within 15 days of the date the code was entered.
10. Each Member must save the bottle cap, product packaging, and/or promotional item with official code for at least 90 days after the date Member enters the code, as it may be necessary to submit it later for verification. Sponsor further reserves the right to request proof that the code was obtained by Member in compliance with these Program Rules. In its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to reverse points previously credited to a Member’s Account or other value obtained from a code, if, upon Sponsor’s request, a code or codes cannot be properly verified, or if it is determined that the code or codes were not obtained in accordance with these Program Rules and through legitimate channels. Sponsor’s decisions regarding the awarding and/or reversing of points are final and binding.
11. Members may collect points by any of the methods set forth above during the Program Period, as that period may be extended, shortened, or otherwise modified by Sponsor.
12. Each code may be used only one time for the Program and/or the My Coke Rewards program and, within the Program, can either (i) be redeemed for points as described above, or, (ii) be used to enter a Challenge if the Challenge-specific rules so specify. Codes used for Challenge entry are all deemed to have the same value regardless of the number of points they would have generated. Once used for Challenge entry, a code is void and has no value.
I. Point Redemption:
1. Members may redeem their points for merchandise, discounts, sweepstakes entries, instant win plays, point donations, offers and other items of value (all, “Rewards”) listed in the applicable “Rewards Catalog” for which he or she has obtained the necessary status level. The Website will list the corresponding point values required to be redeemed for each item. Each Member must comply with any individual Rewards limitations indicated on the Website. The items listed in the Rewards Catalog will fluctuate as available items are redeemed and additional items are added by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the point value(s) for Rewards and the status level required for individual Rewards, at any time and for any reason, during the Program Period. All redemptions are subject to these Program Rules and all limitations and/or requirements specified on the Website. Members may also donate their points to a school in the My Coke Rewards for Schools Program or to an organization listed in the “Support A Good Cause” section of the My Coke Rewards website, but to do so the Member must have or open a My Coke Rewards account and must donate the points directly on the My Coke Rewards website.
2. To spend/redeem points, navigate through the items listed in the catalog on the Website that matches your status qualification (Bronze, Silver or Gold). A Member may choose any item still available in the appropriate catalog for which he or she has accumulated sufficient points for redemption, then he or she must click on the image corresponding to the item and follow the links and instructions to complete the redemption process. As part of the redemption process, Member will receive a confirmation email and when applicable, an email containing the actual item redeemed in the form of a digital code, coupon, etc. Emails will be sent to the email address assigned to the Member’s Account.
3. Each Member is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of his/her information and is encouraged to check "Settings" in his or her Profile regularly. Each Member is responsible for ensuring that the email address, name, and the mailing address associated with his/her Beta membership are accurate and up to date, as well as the social media accounts that Member has connected to the Beta membership. Sponsor is not responsible for non-receipt of a prize or reward that was shipped to the email address or the mailing address listed in the Member's Settings. Changes to a Member's information may only be made by the Member. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by any Member participating in the Program.
4. All point redemptions are final. Refunds, exchanges and other issues regarding the product redeemed are governed by the vendor’s terms and conditions applicable to the purchase and are not the responsibility of Sponsor.
5. Members may redeem points in the manner set forth above until January 19, 2015, at 11:59 p.m. ET, unless extended or otherwise modified by Sponsor.
J. Inactivity and Forfeiture:
1. If a Member fails to either credit points to an Account or redeem points from an Account for a period of 90 days or more, the Member will forfeit any points remaining in the Account, without compensation.
2. If a Member fails to participate in any Challenges or other social activities on the Website for a period of 90 days, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to decrease any status or Status Level earned by the Member.
3. At the end of the Program Period, unless the Program is extended by Sponsor Member will forfeit any points remaining in his/her Account, status, or unclaimed rewards or prizes associated with his or her Beta membership, without compensation.
K. Modifications and Termination of the Program
Sponsor reserves the right to modify any of the Rules or Program details set forth herein, including, but not limited to, the duration of the Program Period, and methods by which Members may participate, at any time, with notice, even though these changes may affect a Member's ability to accrue status or participate in Challenges. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend the Program at any time, for any reason, with notice, even though termination may affect a Member's ability to accrue status or participate in Challenges. In the event of an early termination, Members will have 30 days from date Program termination is announced to claim any unclaimed rewards and/or prizes. A Member's continued participation in the Program constitutes the Member's acceptance of any changes to these Program Rules. Members are responsible for remaining knowledgeable of any changes that Sponsor may make to these Rules. The most current version of these Rules, which will indicate the date they were last updated, will be available on the Website and will supersede all previous versions of these Program Rules.
L. General Program Rules
1. Status and some rewards have no cash value and are only benefits of participation in the Program. Prizes and other rewards with cash value may be available through the Program, through Challenges, sweepstakes, contests or otherwise.
4. Sponsor reserves the right to rescind status, rewards, and/or prizes that have not yet been redeemed or utilized, even if they have been credited to a Member, which were obtained as a result of fraudulent or unsportsmanlike activity or technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software related to the Program.
5. Points, status, rewards, and/or prizes that have not yet been redeemed or utilized are not the property of a Member and may be revoked at any time by Sponsor and/or its partners as set forth herein, and they may not be transferred or assigned, except as specifically permitted by Sponsor from time to time. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, collecting or redemption of status, rewards, and/or prizes, and/or points or a Member's compliance with these Program Rules will be resolved by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
6. Members are responsible for the payment of all taxes, if any, which may result from the rewards or prizes received as part of the Program.
M. Limitation of Liability
1. The Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information, for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with the Program or utilized by the Member, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network, cellular network, or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access any website or online service, or for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction. In the event of a printing error, neither The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., nor their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and respective agents and their agencies, suppliers and other companies involved in the development or execution of the Program or the production or distribution of Program materials (“Coca‑Cola Parties”) shall have any liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ANY OF THE COCA‑COLA PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM OR MERCHANDISE OR PRIZES OFFERED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF THE SPONSOR IMPROPERLY DENIES A MEMBER ANY REWARD OR PRIZE, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF THE APPLICABLE REWARD OR PRIZE. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, A MEMBER WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED. The Coca‑Cola Parties, are not responsible for any products or services offered by any third party, and TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY RELATED THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Each Member agrees to rely solely on the manufacturer's warranties, if any, for any prizes or rewards provided through this Program.
2. As a condition of participating in this Program, each Member agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program, or any prizes or rewards obtained through the Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by arbitration under the Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Arbitration will take place in Fulton County, Georgia; (2) any and all claims, judgments and rewards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Program, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any Member be permitted to seek recovery for, and Member hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and statutory damages, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
3. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Program Rules, or the rights and obligations of Member and the Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Georgia, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia; provided, however, that any issues or questions arising out of Member’s participation in a promotion governed by specific rules that provide for the application of the laws of another jurisdiction shall be governed by the law of the jurisdiction stated in those rules.
4. These Program Rules constitute the entire agreement between Program participants and Sponsor pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Program Rules shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof (whether or not similar), nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided. If any provision of these Program Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Program Rules, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.